Siesta - SAS
Siesta by SAS Product Information
SAS Siesta Lace Up– Top Five Features:
- SAS Tripad® Cushions: The Tripad cushions the three pressure points of the foot; the inside ball, outside ball and the heel. This material never loses its shock-absorbing capacity.
- Blücher Style: the laces are tied to two pieces of leather independently attached to the vamp; also known as "open lacing".
- True Moccasin Construction: there are no hard forepart insoles to walk on. Soft leather wraps entirely around the foot.
- Supersoft® Lightweight Sole: Made of long-Lasting, molded polyurethane, containing millions of tiny air bubbles. Provides good shock absorption and cushions each step.
- Five Widths to Choose From:
SAS Siesta Fit Characteristics:
Shoe: Designed to fit and mold to the shape of your foot. The genuine moccasin construction wraps soft supple leather completely around your foot.
Fit: Initial fit should be wide enough to stay comfortable across the ball of the foot and not cramped at the toes. The heel should be initially snug and should not slip while walking.
Other Features for the SAS Siesta:
- Foam-cushioned tricot lining cloth-backed for stretch control.
- Cushioned top.
- Contoured arch cushion to help support the arch.
- Soft flexible polyurethane sole - Cushions each step.
Bodell’s Shoes is one of the last full service shoes stores. With knowledgeable salesmen that know the benefits of all Bodell’s products including SAS Siesta. All the Bodell’s employees have the proper training to measure feet and know what shoes work with almost every foot condition.